" We chose to enroll our son at Bright Beginnings Academy Sewell because my wife had attended this same preschool when she was a child. It was the best decision we could have made! "
~ Thomas Karwacki
Why You Should Join Our Bright Beginnings Sewell Family!
1) Family owned and serving the South Jersey community since 1978 (Some of our parents have gone to our school as kids!)
2) We have been voted Best Of/One of The Best of South Jersey since 2009 (Whoo hoo!!)
3) We're flexible!! We offer flexible Schedules- Children can enroll in full or part-time programs that fit your needs.
4) We have a secure building and security systems to ensure safety is our number one priority.
5) We give healthy snack options- we offer fruit and vegetables at every meal.
6)We teach life skills- from cleaning up after themselves, making their own cots to pouring their own water. We teach kids to be independent.
7) We have developmentally appropriate curriculum that utilizes best early childhood practices. We are licensed by the State of NJ
8) We have caring and experience in early childhood teachers with an average of 10 years at Bright Beginnings (wow!)
9) Daily communication from your teacher so you know what your little ones are up to!
10) Creative curriculum encourages child initiated learning - we learn by play and teachers are fun and engaging!
11) Teacher training exceeds licensing regulations and go above and beyond the required CLE requirements
12) We are here for you when you need! We have an Open Door Policy and always available for you!
13) Every single staff member certified in infant/child CPR, First Aid.
14) We have fun and fabulous guest speakers, field trips, and assemblies!
15) We love fresh air! Our state of the art, age-appropriate and spacious playgrounds are perfect for kids to release pent up energy!
16) Family events and shows throughout the year.
17) We are active on social media so you can get a behind the scenes look at what's going on at school!
18) We have tons of Optional Enrichment Programs- Yoga, Soccer, Tennis, Golf and more to expose your kids to fun activities
19) Classrooms are bright, inviting and conducive to learning.
20) We offer a mindful beginnings class in Kindergarten- kids learn how to mindfully breathe, better manage stress and build compassion for themselves and others.
21) We teach kids about healthy food by growing an organic garden.
22) Infants through Kindergarten learn sign language!
23) We do Go Noodle Brain Breaks to help move, shake and breathe!
24) Staff is warm, inviting and works with each child and families individual needs.
25) Exceeds preparation for public and private kindergarten success
26) NO additional fees for before and aftercare program (This is great for working parents!)
27) Kind, nurturing and loving staff that cares for your kids.
28) Generous Family Referral Reward- That benefits the family enrolling and family referred.
29) Clean facilities- nightly cleaning done by a professional cleaning company.
30) Convenient location and ample parking.- centrally located for the surrounding towns and easily accessible.