Enrolling our son in Bright Beginnings Academy was the best decision we could have made! We have watched him come out of his shell, making friends and learning the academic fundamentals. He is excelling in the environment provided by the staff at Bright Beginnings.Thomas Karwacki
We have been pleased to have our son at Bright Beginnings Cherry Hill, NJ. In his 3 years at BBA, Hunter has grown academically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and support staff have shown him attention, care and a true dedication to his growth.Cara Gick
Both of my daughters have been here since they were 2. I am always greeted and feel very welcome by all the staff. My girls have grown so much educationally, emotionally and socially. I highly recommend Bright Beginnings to any family!Shanna Mancuso
Our family enjoyed more than four consecutive years with Bright Beginnings. Our daughters are both bright and well-rounded. Our particular points of pride – they are empathetic, generous and kind. We believe their early formidable education at Bright Beginnings Academy gave them this solid foundation.Gallagher Family
Bright Beginnings is full of dedicated teachers, who strive for the best, have fantastic extracurricular programs, plenty of playtime, creative projects and encouragement. We can’t think of a better introduction to schooling than Bright Beginnings Academy for our three children.The D’Angelo Family
Ms. Camile Banks
DIRECTOR OF CHERRY HILL
Camille was born in Philadelphia, PA and moved to Vineland New Jersey at the age of 5. Her family moved to Washington Twp New Jersey at the age of 14 where she attended and Graduated from Washington Twp High School. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood and Elementary Education from Rowan University in 1994. Camille also completed Educational and Administrative coursework at the master’s level from Rowan University. She considers herself to be a lifelong learner.
Early Childhood Background
Camille started her educational career at Bright Beginnings (not Academy at that time) in 1983 where she started as an Assistant in the Kindergarten class earning her own class in September of 1984 as a Pre-K teacher. For 10 years she taught at Bright Beginnings Academy as a 3 and 4-year-old teacher.
Camille then went to teach Kindergarten and First grade in Washington Twp Public schools for 4 years and became a Regional and District Manager at Explore/Knowledge Learning Corporation.
But her heart always remained at Bright Beginnings. She returned back in 2006 and stepped into the Directors position in July 2006. She has been a director ever since and loves it with all her heart.
What We Love About Camille
- Camille's high energy and creativity
- Her ability to always be happy, upbeat, smiling and positive.
- We love how she gives, cares and is kind-hearted.
- The children love Ms. Camille and always want to visit her in the office.
- Camille loves to spend time with her family, dancing, traveling, visiting family in Florida and vacations to Disney World.
- Camille has three sons Thomas (TJ), Matthew and Brandon.
- She enjoys playing with her teacup chocolate Yorkie, Coco.
- Her goal is to retire and work in Disney World!
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/OFFICE MANAGER
Kim Bowe grew up in Haddonfield, New Jersey with her parents and three siblings. She attended and graduated from Haddonfield Memorial High School and received her Ophthalmic Science License from Camden County College in 1989. She has two beautiful daughters.
Early Childhood Background
Kim is a NCA, ECA certified Cheerleading Coach and has coached for over 30 years in the South Jersey area. She has worked at a dance studio for 10 years with children ages 2-18. She loves being around children, and as her two daughters grew older she decided to work in a field where she could be with kids. Kim is Cap Certified and Rutgers Safety Certified. She is currently pursuing her Child Development Associate certificate from Rutgers Southern Regional.
What We Love About Kim
- Her willingness to help others.
- She's hardworking and no task is too big or small
- She's always helping everyone stay focused and organized
- Kim's favorite vacation spot is the beach
- Her favorite are Horror and Dinosaur Movies.
- Kim has two daughters, Taylor and Riley.
- Kim enjoys spending time with her 18 nieces and nephews
- And enjoys spending time with her family.
- She enjoys long walks.
Susan grew up in Voorhees, NJ. and received a Bachelor of Arts in Early Elementary Education and Psychology from Rutgers University in 1993. Her classroom is an amazing combination of creative interest areas for children to explore and structured time for s Year after year, Ms. Susan's students excel in kindergarten, a testament to her strong academic curriculum taught in a soft spoken and gentle manner.
Early Childhood Background
During Ms. Susan's career, she has taught a whole range of classes from 3 years old to Kindergarten, First grade, Art history and computers before she joined the Bright Beginnings Academy Team.
As a head teacher and Pre-K teacher at BBA, she loves being directly involved with the children and the parents.
What We Love About Susan
- She's always so positive about life and work
- She's so optimistic and always has a smile on her face.
- Her caring personality, warm demeanor and love for children
- Susan has three children, John, who is freshman football player and a mechanical engineering student of Dartmouth College in Hannover, New Hampshire, Emily, who is a sophomore at Cherry Hill East High School, and is active on the volleyball ball team and competitive cheerleading, and Olivia, who is a sixth grade student at Beck Middle Shool who is also active on the volleyball and cheerleading teams.
- Susan has a dog named Rosie.
- Susan loves swimming, cheerleading and of course working with kids!