As we approach Thanksgiving Day, we wanted to take some time to reflect on what we’re thankful for… and there are so many people and things that come to mine as we do! We realize not everyone may know how much they are appreciated, so we wanted to be sure and let you know what we are most thankful for this year.
Six things we’re thankful for:
- We’re so thankful for the children that come to our preschool and daycare programs at Bright Beginnings Academy. Each child is special, unique, and gifted. We’re so glad to be a part of your lives!
- We all appreciate the talented and caring teachers at our school. They are always planning and creating fun ways for the kids to learn. Our programs are successful because of our teachers’ expertise and joy they take in teaching. Thank you teachers for the blessing you are to us!
- Thank you to the parents who entrust their children into our care and are dedicated to their children’s education!
- Thanks those who drop off and pick up! Grandparents, guardians, parents—thank you! Many of us are parents as well, and we know that transportation can be a hassle. Know that we appreciate all the times you make that precious delivery to Bright Beginnings Academy and also pick up in a timely way.
- We are incredibly grateful for all the staff at our two campuses, in Sewell and in Cherry Hill, that allow us to care for new New Jersey families each year. It takes many hands and minds to run two facilities, and we thank those who are working behind the scenes; everything from administrative tasks to keeping our classrooms clean!
- Kids, parents and the entire staff of both preschools – Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ – appreciate our year-round classes and events like Summer Camp, music workshops, mindfulness classes, science projects, field trips, cooking class, arts and crafts, and much more! Thank you to all of our special guests, volunteers and staff who have planned, prepared and participated in these events! You make a big difference.
When it comes to being thankful, we’re not short of something or someone to be thankful for here at Bright Beginnings Academy. We wish all of you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving Day!