We have been pleased to have our son at Bright Beginnings Cherry Hill, NJ. In his 3 years at BBA, Hunter has grown academically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and support staff have shown him attention, care and a true dedication to his growth.Cara Gick
Our family enjoyed more than four consecutive years with Bright Beginnings. Our daughters are both bright and well-rounded. Our particular points of pride – they are empathetic, generous and kind. We believe their early formidable education at Bright Beginnings Academy gave them this solid foundation.Gallagher Family
Bright Beginnings is full of dedicated teachers, who strive for the best, have fantastic extracurricular programs, plenty of playtime, creative projects and encouragement. We can’t think of a better introduction to schooling than Bright Beginnings Academy for our three children.The D’Angelo Family
Love the understanding of the staff that are here, they try to work with you not only as a client or just a parent of a student, when a misunderstanding happens they fix it. And the fact that the safety of the child and or…Darlene Bataineh
Bright Beginnings Academy has been one of the best decisions we have made in regards to our child. My daughter has been there for 3 years. I feel very safe leaving her in the care of the staff at BBA as everyone there is so…Molly Auer
My daughter has blossomed and learned so much this year and it’s due to the amazing teachers at Bright Beginnings. The Kindergarten curriculum significantly exceeds what is taught in public school. The children receive, Spanish, physical education, and monthly trips to places like the theater…Naomi Jackson
Ms. Camile Banks
Camille was born in Philadelphia, PA and moved to Vineland New Jersey at the age of 5. Her family moved to Washington Twp New Jersey at the age of 14 where she attended and Graduated from Washington Twp High School. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood and Elementary Education from Rowan University in 1994. Camille also completed Educational and Administrative coursework at the master’s level from Rowan University. She considers herself to be a lifelong learner.
Early Childhood Background
Camille started her educational career at Bright Beginnings (not Academy at that time) in 1983 where she started as an Assistant in the Kindergarten class earning her own class in September of 1984 as a Pre-K teacher. For 10 years she taught at Bright Beginnings Academy as a 3 and 4-year-old teacher.
Camille then went to teach Kindergarten and First grade in Washington Twp Public schools for 4 years and became a Regional and District Manager at Explore/Knowledge Learning Corporation.
But her heart always remained at Bright Beginnings. She returned back in 2006 and stepped into the Directors position in July 2006. She has been a director ever since and loves it with all her heart.
What We Love About Camille
- Camille's high energy and creativity
- Her ability to always be happy, upbeat, smiling and positive.
- We love how she gives, cares and is kind-hearted.
- The children love Ms. Camille and always want to visit her in the office.
- Camille loves to spend time with her family, dancing, traveling, visiting family in Florida and vacations to Disney World.
- Camille has three sons Thomas (TJ), Matthew and Brandon.
- She enjoys playing with her teacup chocolate Yorkie, Coco.
- Her goal is to retire and work in Disney World!
DIRECTOR OF CHERRY HILL
Christin grew up in Woodbury, NJ where she graduated from Woodbury Jr./Sr. High School. She graduated from Elmira College in 2005 with Bachelor of Arts degrees in both Educational Studies and Asian Studies. Christin continued her education, completing post-graduate work with a focus in Multicultural Education and At Risk Youth. She loves to learn and continue to expand her horizons through experiences and connections with others around the world.
Early Childhood Background
Christin accepted her first position in Early Childhood Education as an Assistant Teacher in 2015. She continued to learn and grow, working in a variety of positions and with age groups ranging from infants to kindergarten. Christin joined the Bright Beginnings Academy family in 2017. Aside from her roles in early childhood education, she has been a Cub Scout Day Camp Director, taught Vacation Bible School, was an Assistant Cub Scout Den Leader, and taught fire safety to school aged children as a volunteer firefighter.
- Christin was born on Thanksgiving Day exactly 45 years apart from her grandfather – almost to the minute!
- She lives with her husband, John, and their cat Michi.
- Christin loves celebrating any and all holidays.
- She is an amateur baker, and is known to treat the school staff at the holidays with Christmas cookies and homemade cheesecakes.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/OFFICE MANAGER
Kim Bowe grew up in Haddonfield, New Jersey with her parents and three siblings. She attended and graduated from Haddonfield Memorial High School and received her Ophthalmic Science License from Camden County College in 1989. She has two beautiful daughters.
Early Childhood Background
Kim is a NCA, ECA certified Cheerleading Coach and has coached for over 30 years in the South Jersey area. She has worked at a dance studio for 10 years with children ages 2-18. She loves being around children, and as her two daughters grew older she decided to work in a field where she could be with kids. Kim is Cap Certified and Rutgers Safety Certified. She is currently pursuing her Child Development Associate certificate from Rutgers Southern Regional.
What We Love About Kim
- Her willingness to help others.
- She's hardworking and no task is too big or small
- She's always helping everyone stay focused and organized
- Kim's favorite vacation spot is the beach
- Her favorite are Horror and Dinosaur Movies.
- Kim has two daughters, Taylor and Riley.
- Kim enjoys spending time with her 18 nieces and nephews
- And enjoys spending time with her family.
- She enjoys long walks.