" We chose to enroll our son at Bright Beginnings Academy Sewell because my wife had attended this same preschool when she was a child. It was the best decision we could have made! "
~ Thomas Karwacki
Why You Should Join Our Bright Beginnings Sicklerville Family!
- We have been voted Best Of/One of The Best of South Jersey since 2009 (Whoo hoo!)
- We're flexible! We offer flexible Schedules- Children can enroll in full or part-time programs that fit your needs.
- We have a secure building and security systems to ensure safety is our number one priority.
- We give healthy snack options. We offer fruit and vegetables at every meal.
- We teach life skills: from cleaning up after themselves, making their own cots to pouring their own water. We teach kids to be independent.
- We have developmentally appropriate curriculum that utilizes best early childhood practices. We are licensed by the State of NJ
- We have teachers who are caring, experienced in early childhood and have an average of 10 years at Bright Beginnings (wow!)
- Daily communication from your teacher so you know what your little ones are up to!
- Creative curriculum encourages child initiated learning - we learn by play and teachers are fun and engaging!
- Teacher training exceeds licensing regulations and go above and beyond the required CLE requirements
- We are here for you when you need! We have an Open Door Policy and are always available for you!
- Every single staff member certified in infant/child CPR, First Aid.
- We have fun and fabulous guest speakers, field trips, and assemblies!
- We love fresh air! Our state of the art, age-appropriate and spacious playgrounds are perfect for kids to release pent up energy!
- Family events and shows throughout the year
- We are active on social media so you can get a behind the scenes look at what's going on at school!
- We have tons of Optional Enrichment Programs such as Yoga, Soccer, Tennis, Golf and more to expose your kids to fun activities.
- Classrooms are bright, inviting and conducive to learning.
- We offer a mindful beginnings class in Kindergarten. Kids learn how to mindfully breathe, better manage stress and build compassion for themselves and others.
- We teach kids about healthy food by growing an organic garden.
- Infants through Kindergarten learn sign language!
- We do Go Noodle Brain Breaks to help move, shake and breathe!
- Staff is warm, inviting and works with each child and families individual needs.
- Exceeds preparation for public and private kindergarten success
- NO additional fees for before and aftercare program (This is great for working parents!)
- Kind, nurturing and loving staff that cares for your kids
- A Generous Family Referral Reward system is in place that benefits the family enrolling and family referred.
- Nightly cleaning done by a professional cleaning company ensures all our facilities are clean for your little ones.
- Our facilities are centrally located in convenient locations for the surrounding towns, easily accessible and include ample parking.