We have been pleased to have our son at Bright Beginnings Cherry Hill, NJ. In his 3 years at BBA, Hunter has grown academically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and support staff have shown him attention, care and a true dedication to his growth.Cara Gick
Our family enjoyed more than four consecutive years with Bright Beginnings. Our daughters are both bright and well-rounded. Our particular points of pride – they are empathetic, generous and kind. We believe their early formidable education at Bright Beginnings Academy gave them this solid foundation.Gallagher Family
Bright Beginnings is full of dedicated teachers, who strive for the best, have fantastic extracurricular programs, plenty of playtime, creative projects and encouragement. We can’t think of a better introduction to schooling than Bright Beginnings Academy for our three children.The D’Angelo Family
Love the understanding of the staff that are here, they try to work with you not only as a client or just a parent of a student, when a misunderstanding happens they fix it. And the fact that the safety of the child and or…Darlene Bataineh
Bright Beginnings Academy has been one of the best decisions we have made in regards to our child. My daughter has been there for 3 years. I feel very safe leaving her in the care of the staff at BBA as everyone there is so…Molly Auer
My daughter has blossomed and learned so much this year and it’s due to the amazing teachers at Bright Beginnings. The Kindergarten curriculum significantly exceeds what is taught in public school. The children receive, Spanish, physical education, and monthly trips to places like the theater…Naomi Jackson
Camille was born in Philadelphia, PA and moved to Vineland New Jersey at the age of 5. Her family moved to Washington Twp New Jersey at the age of 14 where she attended and Graduated from Washington Twp High School.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood and Elementary Education from Rowan University in 1994. Camille also completed Educational and Administrative coursework at the master’s level from Rowan University. She considers herself to be a lifelong learner.
Early Childhood Background
Camille started her educational career at Bright Beginnings (not Academy at that time) in 1983 where she started as an Assistant in the Kindergarten class earning her own class in September of 1984 as a Pre-K teacher. For 10 years she taught at Bright Beginnings Academy as a 3 and 4-year-old teacher.
Camille then went to teach Kindergarten and First grade in Washington Twp Public schools for 4 years and became a Regional and District Manager at Explore/Knowledge Learning Corporation.
But her heart always remained at Bright Beginnings. She returned back in 2006 and stepped into the Directors position in July 2006. She has been a director ever since and loves it with all her heart.
What We Love About Camille
- Camille's high energy and creativity.
- Her ability to always be happy, upbeat, smiling and positive.
- We love how she gives, cares and is kind-hearted.
- The children love Ms. Camille and always want to visit her in the office.
- Camille loves to spend time with her family, dancing, traveling, visiting family in Florida and vacations to Disney World.
- Camille has three sons Thomas (TJ), Matthew and Brandon.
- She enjoys playing with her teacup chocolate Yorkie, Coco.
- Her goal is to retire and work in Disney World!
DIRECTOR OF SEWELL
Kristina lives in Washington Township and graduated from WTHS. She got her Associates from Camden County College and her Bachelors from Rowan University.
Early Childhood Background
Kristina started working in early education in 2012 as a Kindergarten teacher. She has also taught in the infant, two year old, and four year old classrooms. She has worked as an Assistant Director as well as a Director at other centers.
- She has a 10 year old daughter, Ada
- She met Arthur Weasley from Harry Potter
- She LOVES American history and attend re-enactments
- She always does weekend adventures all around the area with her daughter
- Her favorite place to be is Philadelphia
- She adores hippos!
ASST DIRECTOR/OFFICE MANAGER
Suzanne grew up in South Jersey with her parents and older brother Jimmy. She attended and graduated from Highland High School. For ten years she was owner and operator of an in-home daycare in which she cared for children ages Infants to ten years of age out of her home. Suzanne is pursuing her Child Development Associate certificate from Rutgers Southern Regional.
Bright Beginnings Academy Background:
- Suzanne began working at Bright Beginnings Academy in September 2012 as Office Manager.
- She pleasantly stepped into the Assistant Director position in September 2014.
- Suzanne is our greeter and nurturer of all the children and families.
- She is best known for her advice and helpfulness.
- She was awarded “Employee of the Year” 2014.
What we love about Suzanne:
- Suzanne is alway nurturing and caring to the students.
- She's always pleasant and thoughtful.
- She is helpful to anyone in need
- She is extremely organized and detail oriented
- Suzanne has lived in South Jersey her entire life.
- Suzanne met her husband, Vince while working her second job as a hostess. They married June 1990.
- Suzanne has three boys, Vincent, Anthony and Dominic.
- Suzanne also has three dogs, Katie, Sissy & Khloe.
- Suzanne enjoys spending time with her family, dancing, cooking big Italian dinners, baking, reading and painting.
Early Childhood Background
- High Scope Early Childhood Curriculum Trained 2016
- Dual certification from Glassboro State College in Early
- Childhood and Elementary Education is 1984
- Started teaching 3-year-olds in September 1984
Bright Beginnings Academy Background
- Started at Bright Beginnings Academy in 1984 with the 3-year-olds.
- Was promoted to Head Teacher in 1988
- Was Director from 5/1989 to 8/1990 and helped open the second location in Sewell NJ, she left to have her 2 children and returned to the 1st location after a short hiatus.
- Started with Patel family in 2006 and continued her role as Head Teacher.
- Have Continuing Education courses over and above the required 20 hours needed a year for state licensing.
What we love about Ms. Vicki
- Ms. Vicki always goes above and beyond to help her students and team
- She's so fun to be around
- Her deep passion and love of children
- Her ability to always lead by example and show leadership towards all her co-workers
- Vicki has lived in Washington Township for 28 years.
- Vicki has 2 children, a son who is a surveillance specialist at Sugar House Casino and a daughter who graduated from Lynchburg college with a Master’s in Special Education and Early Intervention certificates so she can also work with young children like her mother.
- Her husband Rich is a retired State Trooper.
- Vicki started running 5 years ago and just recently completed her 1st half marathon.
- She also enjoys reading, working out and spending time with her extended family which includes 3 young great nieces.