We have been pleased to have our son at Bright Beginnings Cherry Hill, NJ. In his 3 years at BBA, Hunter has grown academically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and support staff have shown him attention, care and a true dedication to his growth.Cara Gick
Our family enjoyed more than four consecutive years with Bright Beginnings. Our daughters are both bright and well-rounded. Our particular points of pride – they are empathetic, generous and kind. We believe their early formidable education at Bright Beginnings Academy gave them this solid foundation.Gallagher Family
Bright Beginnings is full of dedicated teachers, who strive for the best, have fantastic extracurricular programs, plenty of playtime, creative projects and encouragement. We can’t think of a better introduction to schooling than Bright Beginnings Academy for our three children.The D’Angelo Family
Love the understanding of the staff that are here, they try to work with you not only as a client or just a parent of a student, when a misunderstanding happens they fix it. And the fact that the safety of the child and or…Darlene Bataineh
Bright Beginnings Academy has been one of the best decisions we have made in regards to our child. My daughter has been there for 3 years. I feel very safe leaving her in the care of the staff at BBA as everyone there is so…Molly Auer
My daughter has blossomed and learned so much this year and it’s due to the amazing teachers at Bright Beginnings. The Kindergarten curriculum significantly exceeds what is taught in public school. The children receive, Spanish, physical education, and monthly trips to places like the theater…Naomi Jackson
Camille was born in Philadelphia, PA and moved to Vineland New Jersey at the age of 5. Her family moved to Washington Twp New Jersey at the age of 14 where she attended and Graduated from Washington Twp High School.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood and Elementary Education from Rowan University in 1994. Camille also completed Educational and Administrative coursework at the master’s level from Rowan University. She considers herself to be a lifelong learner.
Early Childhood Background
Camille started her educational career at Bright Beginnings (not Academy at that time) in 1983 where she started as an Assistant in the Kindergarten class earning her own class in September of 1984 as a Pre-K teacher. For 10 years she taught at Bright Beginnings Academy as a 3 and 4-year-old teacher.
Camille then went to teach Kindergarten and First grade in Washington Twp Public schools for 4 years and became a Regional and District Manager at Explore/Knowledge Learning Corporation.
But her heart always remained at Bright Beginnings. She returned back in 2006 and stepped into the Directors position in July 2006. She has been a director ever since and loves it with all her heart.
What We Love About Camille
- Camille's high energy and creativity.
- Her ability to always be happy, upbeat, smiling and positive.
- We love how she gives, cares and is kind-hearted.
- The children love Ms. Camille and always want to visit her in the office.
- Camille loves to spend time with her family, dancing, traveling, visiting family in Florida and vacations to Disney World.
- Camille has three sons Thomas (TJ), Matthew and Brandon.
- She enjoys playing with her teacup chocolate Yorkie, Coco.
- Her goal is to retire and work in Disney World!
ASST DIRECTOR/OFFICE MANAGER
Suzanne grew up in South Jersey with her parents and older brother Jimmy. She attended and graduated from Highland High School. For ten years she was owner and operator of an in-home daycare in which she cared for children ages Infants to ten years of age out of her home. Suzanne is pursuing her Child Development Associate certificate from Rutgers Southern Regional.
Bright Beginnings Academy Background:
- Suzanne began working at Bright Beginnings Academy in September 2012 as Office Manager.
- She pleasantly stepped into the Assistant Director position in September 2014.
- Suzanne is our greeter and nurturer of all the children and families.
- She is best known for her advice and helpfulness.
- She was awarded “Employee of the Year” 2014.
What we love about Suzanne:
- Suzanne is alway nurturing and caring to the students.
- She's always pleasant and thoughtful.
- She is helpful to anyone in need
- She is extremely organized and detail oriented
- Suzanne has lived in South Jersey her entire life.
- Suzanne met her husband, Vince while working her second job as a hostess. They married June 1990.
- Suzanne has three boys, Vincent, Anthony and Dominic.
- Suzanne also has three dogs, Katie, Sissy & Khloe.
- Suzanne enjoys spending time with her family, dancing, cooking big Italian dinners, baking, reading and painting.