We have been pleased to have our son at Bright Beginnings Cherry Hill, NJ. In his 3 years at BBA, Hunter has grown academically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and support staff have shown him attention, care and a true dedication to his growth.Cara Gick
Our family enjoyed more than four consecutive years with Bright Beginnings. Our daughters are both bright and well-rounded. Our particular points of pride – they are empathetic, generous and kind. We believe their early formidable education at Bright Beginnings Academy gave them this solid foundation.Gallagher Family
Bright Beginnings is full of dedicated teachers, who strive for the best, have fantastic extracurricular programs, plenty of playtime, creative projects and encouragement. We can’t think of a better introduction to schooling than Bright Beginnings Academy for our three children.The D’Angelo Family
Love the understanding of the staff that are here, they try to work with you not only as a client or just a parent of a student, when a misunderstanding happens they fix it. And the fact that the safety of the child and or…Darlene Bataineh
Bright Beginnings Academy has been one of the best decisions we have made in regards to our child. My daughter has been there for 3 years. I feel very safe leaving her in the care of the staff at BBA as everyone there is so…Molly Auer
My daughter has blossomed and learned so much this year and it’s due to the amazing teachers at Bright Beginnings. The Kindergarten curriculum significantly exceeds what is taught in public school. The children receive, Spanish, physical education, and monthly trips to places like the theater…Naomi Jackson
Camille was born in Philadelphia, PA and moved to Vineland New Jersey at the age of 5. Her family moved to Washington Twp New Jersey at the age of 14 where she attended and Graduated from Washington Twp High School. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood and Elementary Education from Rowan University in 1994. Camille also completed Educational and Administrative coursework at the master’s level from Rowan University. She considers herself to be a lifelong learner.
Early Childhood Background
Camille started her educational career at Bright Beginnings (not Academy at that time) in 1983 where she started as an Assistant in the Kindergarten class earning her own class in September of 1984 as a Pre-K teacher. For 10 years she taught at Bright Beginnings Academy as a 3 and 4-year-old teacher.
Camille then went to teach Kindergarten and First grade in Washington Twp Public schools for 4 years and became a Regional and District Manager at Explore/Knowledge Learning Corporation.
But her heart always remained at Bright Beginnings. She returned back in 2006 and stepped into the Directors position in July 2006. She has been a director ever since and loves it with all her heart.
What We Love About Camille
- Camille's high energy and creativity
- Her ability to always be happy, upbeat, smiling and positive.
- We love how she gives, cares and is kind-hearted.
- The children love Ms. Camille and always want to visit her in the office.
- Camille loves to spend time with her family, dancing, traveling, visiting family in Florida and vacations to Disney World.
- Camille has three sons Thomas (TJ), Matthew and Brandon.
- She enjoys playing with her teacup chocolate Yorkie, Coco.
- Her goal is to retire and work in Disney World!
DIRECTOR OF SICKLERVILLE
Susan was born in Albany, New York. Her family moved Voorhees, New Jersey when she was eight years old. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Early Elementary Education and Psychology from Rutgers University in 1993. She considers herself an honest person who feels most happy when she is with children.
Early Childhood Background
At an early age she loved babysitting and become a camp counselor when she was fourteen years old. She began working in her first nursery school while attending college. After completing her degree, she became a Kindergarten Teacher. Her passion for teaching continued while teaching Computer and Art History classes for students age three to High School.
Susan has been part of the Bright Beginnings Academy of Cherry Hill team since 2014 as the Head Teacher and Pre-Kindergarten Teacher. As a Head Teacher and Pre-K Teacher at BBA she loved being directly involved with the children and the parents.
What We Love About Susan
- She's always so positive about life and work
- She's so optimistic and always has a smile on her face.
- Her caring personality, warm demeanor and love for children
- Susan’s husbands name is John and she lives in Cherry Hill. Susan has three children, John, who is a senior mechanical engineering student and football player of Dartmouth College in Hannover, New Hampshire, Emily, who is a recent graduate of Cherry Hill East High School, and will be a Freshman at Wilkes University, in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, and Olivia, who is a Freshman at Cherry Hill East who is active on the cheerleading and swim teams.
- Susan has two dogs named Rosie and Maybelline.
- Susan loves watching her children’s sporting events.
- Susan has only ever worked with children.
- Susan’s favorite vacations are at the beach with her family.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF SICKLERVILLE
Leeanne was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and moved to Winslow Township in 1994 at the age of five. She is an alumni of Building Blocks Learning Center, where she attended after care and summer camp from the ages 7-12.
Early Childhood Background
She received an Associates degree in Child Development from Camden County College in 2010. She went on to attend Rowan University in 2012 with a degree in Psychology.
Leeanne got her first experience working with children at the age of 12 at Clementon Amusement Park. She worked there for 8 years. Leeanne began her career at BBLC as the Assistant Director in July 2013.
What We Love About Leeanne
- She is dedicated and hardworking
- She has a great sense of humor.
- Her love for children and her co-workers
- Loves to travel
- Loves Photography
- Has a love for Crafts