We have been pleased to have our son at Bright Beginnings Cherry Hill, NJ. In his 3 years at BBA, Hunter has grown academically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and support staff have shown him attention, care and a true dedication to his growth.Cara Gick
Our family enjoyed more than four consecutive years with Bright Beginnings. Our daughters are both bright and well-rounded. Our particular points of pride – they are empathetic, generous and kind. We believe their early formidable education at Bright Beginnings Academy gave them this solid foundation.Gallagher Family
Bright Beginnings is full of dedicated teachers, who strive for the best, have fantastic extracurricular programs, plenty of playtime, creative projects and encouragement. We can’t think of a better introduction to schooling than Bright Beginnings Academy for our three children.The D’Angelo Family
Love the understanding of the staff that are here, they try to work with you not only as a client or just a parent of a student, when a misunderstanding happens they fix it. And the fact that the safety of the child and or…Darlene Bataineh
Bright Beginnings Academy has been one of the best decisions we have made in regards to our child. My daughter has been there for 3 years. I feel very safe leaving her in the care of the staff at BBA as everyone there is so…Molly Auer
My daughter has blossomed and learned so much this year and it’s due to the amazing teachers at Bright Beginnings. The Kindergarten curriculum significantly exceeds what is taught in public school. The children receive, Spanish, physical education, and monthly trips to places like the theater…Naomi Jackson
DIRECTOR OF SICKLERVILLE
Susan was born in Albany, New York. Her family moved Voorhees, New Jersey when she was eight years old. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Early Elementary Education and Psychology from Rutgers University in 1993. She considers herself an honest person who feels most happy when she is with children.
Early Childhood Background
At an early age she loved babysitting and become a camp counselor when she was fourteen years old. She began working in her first nursery school while attending college. After completing her degree, she became a Kindergarten Teacher. Her passion for teaching continued while teaching Computer and Art History classes for students age three to High School.
Susan has been part of the Bright Beginnings Academy of Cherry Hill team since 2014 as the Head Teacher and Pre-Kindergarten Teacher. As a Head Teacher and Pre-K Teacher at BBA she loved being directly involved with the children and the parents.
What We Love About Susan
- She's always so positive about life and work
- She's so optimistic and always has a smile on her face.
- Her caring personality, warm demeanor and love for children
- Susan’s husbands name is John and she lives in Cherry Hill. Susan has three children, John, who is a senior mechanical engineering student and football player of Dartmouth College in Hannover, New Hampshire, Emily, who is a recent graduate of Cherry Hill East High School, and will be a Freshman at Wilkes University, in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, and Olivia, who is a Freshman at Cherry Hill East who is active on the cheerleading and swim teams.
- Susan has two dogs named Rosie and Maybelline.
- Susan loves watching her children’s sporting events.
- Susan has only ever worked with children.
- Susan’s favorite vacations are at the beach with her family.